A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kincaid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kincaid, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kincaid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ralph Kincaid MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Kincaid practice?
- Dr. William Kincaid has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Kincaid practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN.
See Johnson City Internists and Johnson City Oncologists.