Dr. William Kincaid Is this you?

You knew my Father and my Grandmother

Posted on July 9th, 2013

My father is dead. You did not send a condolence or show up even though you knew our family for over 40 years. Do you know who I am? My father did not die of cancer, but from your treatment. My grandmother worked for you. I am not happy

pleased

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I am very grateful to find a dr. like dr. Kincaid I felt he was truly concerned about what you were going through and truly wanted to help their are not very many Dr.'s that really care about their patients and I don't think he would do anything he felt would hurt a patient I've been going to Dr. Kincaid for 5.5 years he's has done nothing but help me i would not have known my lymphoma had returned if it were not for him he treated me and now I am in remission and he continued to treat by keeping a eye on things and yes i would recommend Dr. Kincaid to others looking for an oncologist

jack bunton

Posted on October 16th, 2010

one of the best oncologist in america right here in johnson city tenn

Very Competent Communcative Physician

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Dr. Kincaid was my oncologist during a nearly year long administration of chemotherapy after colon cancer surgery.I have remained with him via quarterly visits since the chemo rounds ended 5 years ago. The physician I was using for my personal doctor, I dropped, as Dr. Kincaid cares for all my problems in addition to monitoring me for potential return of the cancer.He is a great person, and someone you can actually trust with your life.

Posted on March 29th, 2017