Dr. William King Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. William King?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Posted on September 15th, 2016

My experience with Dr. King couldn't have been better. The office staff gave me my appointment exactly the day I wanted it. He took plenty of time to talk with me, and explained everything completely. He was very kind and understanding in a situation which, for me, was very awkward.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Staff very friendly and courteous. Dr. King has great bedside manner

Appt/Pain

Posted on June 25th, 2014

I have tried for three days to get an appt after and Er visit. I cannot eat and cannot lay flat. Was told from ER I needed follow up visit wthin 24-48 hours. I called and they will not see me until the end of July. Not to mention PCP called over and they said I do not have a medical emergency. All I am saying is it hurts very badly. I am unable to eat or lay don flat but I am TOLD ITS FINE AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SEEN RIGHT AWAY!!!!!! THEN WHEN I DO GO ITS WITH A PA

warning

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Please do not trust this man or his PA. I underwent treatment for a disorder that was treated with highly toxic medications. The treatment was suppose to last 24 weeks which turned into 48 weeks and ultimately ended with NO CURE! Never once did William King spend time with me. I never saw him throughout the entire debilitating treatment and follow up visits. His PA ran the show for him. The toxic medication destroyed my immune system and left me ruined. I am physically far worse off than before. I must see multiple specialist to evaluate the damages done. However, because of his notes I was denied my long term disability. He wrote " the patient will be OK in 8 weeks". My insurance company ran with that one. I can not work and have no income because of this man's lack of knowledge, lack of professionalism, and poor work ethics! Again, this man NEVER laid eyes on me. Never followed up. He only experimented with my life as though it meant nothing. This is real. Please do not trust him or his PA. In all fairness, the nurses and staff were wonderful.

Don't Choose Dr. King

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Never agree to meet a PA for your appointment. They are people who have the skills of a doorman- they gave me a wrong diagnosis, wrong medications, scheduled unnecessary and expensive tests and never listened to my symptoms. Both Dr. King and Dr. Kittinger's only goals are to draw as much money from your insurance company as possible, and they will do this by shortening the appointment time (like the reviewer below notes), as well as scheduling a series of appointments to "treat" a condition, even though they could fix it in one meeting. Pick a different doctor at all costs, to both your health and your wallet.

Posted on November 13th, 2008

Dr. King spends almost zero time with patient. Leaves patient in hands of PA who is cold, aloof, condecending and talks down to patients.

Posted on September 11th, 2017