A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kinnish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kinnish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kinnish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnish graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kinnish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Homer Kinnish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kinnish practice?
- Dr. William Kinnish has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kinnish practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Issaquah Primary Care Doctors.