Learn more about Dr. William Kinnish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kinnish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinnish
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinnish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kinnish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnish graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kinnish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Homer Kinnish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kinnish practice?
- Dr. William Kinnish has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kinnish practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Primary Care Doctors.