A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kinnish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kinnish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinnish
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kinnish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kinnish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnish graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kinnish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Homer Kinnish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kinnish practice?
- Dr. William Kinnish has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kinnish practices Family Medicine near Issaquah, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians.