Dr. William Homer Kinnish MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
Learn more about Dr. William Kinnish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kinnish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kinnish, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnish graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kinnish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinnish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Kinnish practice?
Dr. William Kinnish practices Family Medicine, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, WA.
See Issaquah Family Physicians, Issaquah Neurological Surgeons, and Issaquah Surgeons.