A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kintner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kintner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kintner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kintner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kintner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Olympic Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Kintner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Kintner practice?
- Dr. William Kintner has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Kintner practices Family Medicine near Port Angeles, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bainbridge Island, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Port Angeles Primary Care Doctors.