Dr. William Kirsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Kirsh?

• Good

Great physician

Best patient raport & excellent professional manner...and SMART

March 27th, 2014

He sved my life!

After being ignored by a certain doctor, misdiagnosed by other doctors, Dr. Kirsch found out through a simple blood test that I was suffering, and I don't use that word lightly, from an extremely painful staff infection in my disc space after a back surgery. If it was not for Dr. Kirsch I know, for a fact, I would have died. If not for the infection itself but for the fact that the pain was so intolerable that I felt I could no longer go on living! He is so precious to me. From his wonderful bedside manner to his genuine concern for each and every patient that walks into his office. I have been to many, many doctors including specialists and not one of them come close to how wonderfully educated and concerned about ones health as Dr. Kirsch is! I feel so blessed to have this man for my doctor!!!

March 26th, 2017