A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kitchens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kitchens, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitchens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Clifford Kitchens MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Kitchens practice?
- Dr. William Kitchens has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kitchens practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons and Augusta Cardiothoracic Surgeons.