A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kittleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kittleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kittleman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kittleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kittleman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittleman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kittleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Kittleman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Kittleman practice?
- Dr. William Kittleman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kittleman practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, TX.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.