A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Kitzmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Kitzmiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Kitzmiller, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitzmiller graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitzmiller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W John Kitzmiller MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W J. Kitzmiller practice?
- Dr. W Kitzmiller has 1 office location.
- Dr. W Kitzmiller practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.