A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Kitzmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Kitzmiller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Kitzmiller, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitzmiller graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitzmiller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kitzmiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. W J. Kitzmiller practice?
- Dr. W Kitzmiller practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.