Dr. William Klope Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Klope?

June 5th, 2013

Great doctor

I came to Dr Klope for a second opinion and ended up using him. He told me"Cancer hits you all at once and things will come at you faster than you can handle" He did agreat job and saw me on a Sunday to remove my drain, Cancer is a scary thing. I'm just glad I had Dr Klope to help me through this part of my journey

April 1st, 2013

Awesome

My Father is so happy we found Dr. Klope. We recently moved to the area and he was recommended to us. His staff was so sweet and so helpful. My Father was seen right away and his problem diagnosed and taken care of. Thank you so much Dr. Klope for your care!

March 28th, 2013

I have been under Dr. Klope care since 2007

I have been under Dr. Klope care since 2007. I have had numerous hospital emergency room visits at all hours of the day and night (like 3:00 AM) and also on a few occasions during the holidays. Dr. Klope has driven from his home or location in Ventura County area to the hospital emergency room to provide medical assistance or if Dr. Klope was out of local area (out of the state) he would provide detailed medical information to the urologist on call at the hospital. The staffs that Dr. Klope employs are very professional, courteous and provide on time assistance and the vast majority of the time coordinate my doctor office to meet my schedule.

June 13th, 2012

Doesnt care about his patients

Poor bedside manorAll he does is complain about his fellow doctors, he wont even let me talk. Doesnt explain anything. Staff is poor and makes making appointmets very difficult. As a woman with MS, I see many specialists and doctors on a regular basis. This man is the worst, I will not return.I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 27th, 2010

Bedside manner needs improvement. Comes off as rude and dismissive. Seems to be good medically.

February 1st, 2016