A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Klunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klunk
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klunk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Klunk, MD, PHD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klunk graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klunk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Klunk MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William E. Klunk practice?
- Dr. William Klunk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Klunk practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.