Overall Review

October 25th, 2015
Love the place and the doctors!
I have been bringing my kids here since 1998 and this has been the best doctors office ever. When your kids are sick, they will slide you in the schedule same day! Dr. Knappenberger is awesome! He has a great personality and works well with the kids and their families. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else! I highly recommend this place!!!

September 8th, 2015
My daughter who is a teenager went to brevard pediatrics for an appointment. When she was checking out they told her they were not sure of the copay amount and would send the bill for the services after billing insurance. 2 weeks later I got a bill for 40 dollars copay and 25 dollar late fee. when called and asked about the late fee the staff were rude and arrogant and said it is the patients responsibility to know what their copay is and pay it at time of service. I am not sure how they would feel if I charged them a late fee when you sit and wait at the pediatricians office waiting for a doctor after getting an appointment for a certain time. They just process people and have a bunch of MA who do the interview and vitals and lock you up in a room for 30 mins sometimes even upto an hour before a MD walks in to check your child

August 13th, 2014
Love him!!!
We love Dr Knappenberger!! He is kind, speaks to our grandaughter like a small person, gets down to her level so she can see him. He knows kids!!! She calls him "Dr. Burger!!"

March 20th, 2013
We have been with Dr Knappenberger for 11 years and we could not make it without him. Our child was diagnosis 9 years ago with a life threatening disease. Dr Knappenberger was very aware of the disease, he had my son diagnosed in a few minutes, and had him in the hospital immediately with the best doctors available. He is very compassionate and truly cares for the whole child and his family. We are very blessed to have him in our community.

October 9th, 2009
Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and cares very much about children
Dr.Knappenberger is a doctor's doctor. I have talked to many in the medical field that know of him and chose him to treat their children. He has a heart for the children and my premature son was fortunate to be treated by him. He stairs on the side of caution, but is not afraid to give his opinion and he is extremely knowledgeable! Your child would be fortunate to be treated by this doctor.