A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knibbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knibbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knibbe, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Knibbe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knibbe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Knibbe MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Knibbe practice?
- Dr. William Knibbe has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Knibbe practices Rheumatology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Hailey, ID.
See Boise Rheumatologists.