Dr. William Knibbe MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Meridian, ID

• Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Knibbe for 26 years. He has been my God send through out the years. I would not be where I am today without his care. I started out seeing him in Salt Lake City. When he told me that he was moving to Boise I cried. I asked him if he would continue with my care if I traveled to Boise. I drive 6 hours for my doctor appointments with him and it is worth every minute!! I can't say enough about him. I keep my fingers crossed that he doesn't retire ever. LOL!

February 9th, 2016
Dr. Knibbe at St. Luke's
I have actually never met Dr. Knibbe, but I see his NP, Michelle Hicks and she is great. I would agree with another reviewer that it is very hard to get a return call from them. They have no one to answer their phones and if you are on hold more than 2 minutes you go to voicemail with no call back. I need my medication shipped and I can't get it because Dr. Knibbe's office will not take a few minutes to fax a refill to the pharmacist. I am honestly thinking about finding another Dr.

July 8th, 2012
Excellent Physician
After suffering w/ a difficult to diagnose illness for years, I'd been ortho's, neuro's, and everyone in between. Dr. Knibbe was able to diagnose, and provide a course of treatment that has improved my quality of life greatly. A truly compassionate, and no nonsense M.D. Thanks Dr. Knibbe.

February 8th, 2012
Very knowledgeable and competent
I am an RN so I am usually pretty picky about my health care providers. I really like Dr. Knibbe and Jeanine his PA. They diagnosed my chronic problem after about 15 minutes of history, exam and x-rays. Their follow-up care has been outstanding. He is a "to the point" person which works well for me. Their staff is accessible and return call fairly quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Knibbe and his office staff for rheumatology care.

November 8th, 2011
dont go to him
he is the worst doctor i have ever seen. he is the most aragent person i have ever met. when you meet him you feal a if you are a wast of his time.

November 8th, 2011
dont go to him

August 12th, 2011
Incredible Doctor
For years no one could find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Knibbie never stopped until he found out why I was so sick. I am so much better today because of his care.

August 12th, 2011
Incredible Doctor

May 10th, 2011
The problem with this office is the follow up. They will NOT answer their phones. They get back to you when THEY are ready. And for me that has been never! There has been a problem with my medication and having reached them once they claimed I would get a call back that afternoon. It has been 2 weeks and I am still waiting to hear from them. When trying to reach his office I can ONLY get voice messaging that says they will get back with me and THAT number is general and not specific to his office. My job is such that I CANNOT receive calls while working. Having told that to the operator her reply was, "Sorry that is the best I can do". A tremendous amount good that does me. Going through the operator the only answer I get is "Sorry, this is the only number I have." I need contact with a person! I have questions and have been without the proper medication for almost one month. I would think a CARING doctor would understand the need some patients may have and afford me, as his patient, the courtesy of a human response. It isn't like they can NOT afford a person who could take an incoming call and rate it on a priority basis. There was, however, no delay in receiving their bill!

May 2nd, 2010
His ability to diagnose a condition that others can't is legendary
Simply put I would be dead if I had not found Dr. Knibbe. His ability to diagnose rheumatic conditions that no one else can is the stuff of legend. Additionally he will refer a patient to an incredible network of doctors, if necessary. Just as important, for me, if I am having a bad flare he will communicate via e-mail and phone. Go ahead and try to find that, especially from one of the most respect specialist in the country. Good luck

October 30th, 2016