Learn more about Dr. William Knopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knopf, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knopf
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knopf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knopf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Knopf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Knopf MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Knopf practice?
- Dr. William Knopf has 1 office location.
Dr. William Knopf practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.