A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knopf, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knopf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knopf graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Knopf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Knopf MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Knopf practice?
- Dr. William Knopf has 18 office locations.
Dr. William Knopf practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.