Dr. William Knopp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Knopp?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. William Knopp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2013

he is the best.

I can't say enough about dr. Knopp. I have known doc for 15 years. It is because of doc I have a successful sports therapy program. If I hadn't never meet him I would not be who I am today. His professional services in my eyes are second to none. Just one of the best doctors I have ever known.

October 15th, 2012

Dr Knopp is very thorough, patient and caring.

My family found Dr. Knopp by coincidence we are so blessed to have him for a family doctor. He is very caring and interested in the overall picture of our situation and health conditions. He is practical and logical and kind. we are thankful he is our doctor.

September 30th, 2012

Truly listens to you

Have been a patient about ten years of Dr. Knopp. He has treated my chronic condition and has always taken time to listen to my concerns and answers all my questions. I highly recommend him.

August 19th, 2011

OUR LONG - TIME FAMILY PHYSICIAN

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Knopp for over 15 years, either individually or collectively. We find that he is truly a 'patient's doctor' - caring about all aspects of one's health AND their quality of life. He is extremely friendly and interacts well with all ages, young or old. Dr Knopp always finds time to add personal notes and comments to lab reports, results of procedures and other correspondence. He is quick to evaluate one's condition and make referrals to other health care specialists and clinical protocols as necessary. You won't find a nicer, experienced health care professional than Dr. Bill Knopp!

September 9th, 2008

Great Guy...worth the wait

Dr. Knopp is the best doctor that I have every seen. My brother also sees him. He remembers us both everytime and is very easy to talk to and so caring. I drive from St. Paul to Chanhassen and it is very worth the drive. The only reason you have to wait to get an appt. and wait once you are these is because he cares about his patients and what they have to say and he spends as much time as each patient needs.

May 2nd, 2017