A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Knowles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowles
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knowles, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Knowles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Overton Knowles MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William O. Knowles practice?
- Dr. William Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. William Knowles practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Allergists, Camden Internists, and Camden Pediatricians.