A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Knowles, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knowles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William O. Knowles practice?
Dr. William Knowles practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clementon, NJ and Paulsboro, NJ.
See Camden Allergists, Camden Internists, and Camden Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Knowles, Dr. Bill Knowles, Dr. Billy Knowles