A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ko, Breast Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dakai Ko MD and AC is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Ko practice?
- Dr. William Ko has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Ko practices Radiology near Teaneck, NJ.