A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Koble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Koble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Koble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koble graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Marshall Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jonathan Koble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Koble practice?
- Dr. William Koble has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Koble practices Family Medicine near Placerville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Placerville Family Physicians.