Learn more about Dr. William Koble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Koble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koble
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Koble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Koble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koble graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Koble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Koble practice?
- Dr. William Koble has 1 office location.
Dr. William Koble practices Family Medicine near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Primary Care Doctors.