Learn more about Dr. William Koble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Koble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koble
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Koble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Koble, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koble graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Koble MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Koble practice?
- Dr. William Koble has 1 office location.
Dr. William Koble practices Family Medicine near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Family Physicians.