A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Koeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Koeck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Koeck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Karl Koeck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Koeck practice?
- Dr. William Koeck has 1 office location.
Dr. William Koeck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.