A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Koeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Koeck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koeck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Koeck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Koeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Karl Koeck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William K. Koeck practice?
- Dr. William Koeck has 1 office location.
Dr. William Koeck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.