A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Koenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Koenig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Koenig, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koenig graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Koenig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Koenig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Koenig practice?
- Dr. William Koenig has 1 office location.
Dr. William Koenig practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.