A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kofke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kofke
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kofke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofke graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kofke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- West Virginia University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Kofke MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Kofke practice?
- Dr. William Kofke has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kofke practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.