A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kofke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kofke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofke graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kofke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- West Virginia University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kofke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Kofke practice?
Dr. William Kofke practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.