Learn more about Dr. William Kohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Kohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Kohen practice?
- Dr. William Kohen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.