A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Kohen practice?
Dr. William Kohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.