A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kohen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kohen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Kohen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Kohen practice?
- Dr. William Kohen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kohen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.