A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kohlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kohlberg, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kohlberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohlberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kohlberg MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Kohlberg practice?
- Dr. William Kohlberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kohlberg practices Urology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morganville, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Freehold Urologists.