A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kohlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kohlberg, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohlberg
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kohlberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kohlberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohlberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kohlberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kohlberg MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Kohlberg practice?
- Dr. William Kohlberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kohlberg practices Urology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morganville, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Freehold Urologists.