May 23rd, 2015

He's awesome, and very funny. A very highly skilled physician and surgeon. Would not go to anyone else!

Frustrated show details Frustrated
by Shannon on Jan 29th, 2015

I do not feel that Dr. Kohlberg really listened to what I was telling him about my symptoms and how I was feeling overall. I think he could have been more aggressive in trying to find out for sure what was going on instead of assuming it as Interstitial Cystitis based on my symptoms. A confirmed diagnosis would have been nice. I will not be going back to him nor will I ever refer him. I felt rushed every time I saw him and left even more frustrated then when I went in.

renal stones extracted 2008 show details renal stones extracted 2008
by Laura J Novellino on Jul 31st, 2013

Possibly due to hyperparathyroism, and hypercalcemia, I'd renal stones extracted in 2008. The only thing I regret was I wish he would have referred me to an endo dr. because renal stones are sometimes a factor in the above mentioned diseases, and may have been diagnosed sooner. But all in all, I highly recommend!

Jul 1st, 2010

Good doctor, but a very rude and unprofessional office staff.

Mar 28th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Kohlberg. I had a great experience with Dr. Kohlberg. He really made me feel better after treatment. He was punctual and squeezed me in when I needed it. He is very nice and I would recommend him to everyone.

Mar 9th, 2010

If it was not for the office staff I would not go back at all.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Milton H. Stein on Feb 26th, 2010

I first went to Dr. Kohlberg's office in the summer of 2007. He saved my life and I highly recommend.