Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Kohorst
Dr. William Kohorst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, IN, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Kohorst is affiliated with Caritas Medical Center, Norton Suburban Hospital and Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv. He speaks English.
Dr. William Kohorst has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. William Kohorst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.
Dr. Mohsen Ehsan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New Albany, IN 0 mi48
Dr. Abdul Memon
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Albany, IN 0 mi45
Dr. Amit Rai
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Albany, IN 0 mi17