A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kohorst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kohorst is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kohorst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohorst graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kohorst has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Kohorst MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William R. Kohorst practice?
- Dr. William Kohorst has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kohorst practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Pulmonologists.