Dr. William Kokal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Kokal?

April 4th, 2016

Do not see this doctor he is rude and a butcher

September 5th, 2015

Excellent experience

Dr. Kokal removed my gallbladder through laparoscopic surgery. It has only been a day since the surgery but I can already tell I am on a path to a speedy recovery. It was my first surgery and a very successful one. I would highly recommend Dr. Kokal he is a very experienced surgeon. Thanks doc.

August 19th, 2015

Love Dr Kokal!!!

Dr Kokal is the best surgeon. He took such good care of me when I had to have surgery. He responded to my phone calls immediately and had me in the hospital the next day after my CT scan. He treated me and my family as if we were HIS Family! He came to see me and answered all my questions. I could not have asked for a better surgeon. He saved my life! I love this doctor!!!

August 17th, 2015

Best Doctor ever

Dr. Kokal was kind, gentle, it took a matter of minutes for his stuff to give me an appointment, I had a lump in the thyroid that might have been cancer, I was very scared but Dr. Kokal took the time to explain what would be the next step if this was the result. Dr. Kokal guided me in the best way possible, the result of my scar is extraordinary, you will never know that i had part of my thyroid removed. Thanks God it was only a benign mass, after care was really easy two weeks after surgery he took my staples out and recommended a cream for my scar to fade out. He is the best doctor in the world.

August 17th, 2015

Excellent

Dr Kokal removed my gall bladder. He was competent and caring. He kept me informed and was not rushed. He checked on me pre-op and post-op. He answered my questions and explained why the procedure was medically necessary.

November 20th, 2013

almost died

Stay away from this Dr.

June 26th, 2012

Lacks bedside manner.

I can even accept a lack of bedside manner, but overall doesn't each patient want clear, concise information about their care? This doctor just basically lacks the ability to provide enough information for the patient to make decisions on future therapies, etc. I will be getting a second opinion...

June 8th, 2012

This doctor should be labeled the butcher of Lee Memorial Hospital.

May 1st, 2012

Waited 2 hrs past appt time

November 27th, 2011

PA Assistant was very rude & pushy...gave false information regarding surgery.

August 17th, 2010

Uncaring

Doctor is not at all caring. Brusque, cold. Staff does suture removals, vitals. Would never refer to him.

September 1st, 2009

Sad.

Terrible Staff for an overworked surgeon / dr. I could hear him through the thin walls yelling at his staff for scheduling too many appointments.. right before he walks in the room to speak with me. His staff is horrendous at taking vitals, scheduling appointments, follow-ups, and just about EVERYTHING... except sending bills! Lee Memorial Health Care Monopoly sucks.