Dr. William Kole MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Sterling Heights, MI

3.9

July 5th, 2016
You'll get answers!
Dr. Kole is someone who takes the time to explain what is wrong and the various ways to address the problem. There is no "B.S." - no candy coating - kind of a Joe Friday approach with empathy.

March 26th, 2016
Absolutely Adore Him!
It's hard for me to rate his office/staff because I've never been there. Long story short(I'll try) I was tired of all the meds I'd been on so I threw them all away. Well after a few days the Burning especially was UnGodly so I called my Dr's after hours back in 2011, I know this cuz it showed up in my fbk memories as 2day 2011, and he ended up calling me back. What A Sweetheart! He called in a 25mg patch 4 me n said 2 call in the morning 2 let him know how I was doing. Well Sat morn I called crying so he said 2 double up and Again! Call him in the morning. Well I did and my burning had gone down Significantly! I was So Happy which of course made his day also, but Who Does That! I have bragged about What a Sweetheart This Guy Is. He spoke 2 me like a friend and we spoke 4 awhile. I wish he was accepting new patients because I've had 21surgeries n Many illnesses. I Literally have been stuck in my lift chair for over a couple yrs now. I've tried a couple other p.m Dr's but wasn't treated like a sick human being like I should of been so I just gave up. This Guy! Definitely One of A Kind😉 p.s, had 2 rate 4 this 2 go thru but if their At All Like Him then it's 5 Stars All The Way!

November 30th, 2015
after being a patient for many years, after having a serious accident, and multi[le injuries, not limited to two total hip implants, there is an extensive screening process and nerve block for stenousis and svere sciatica, after maintining shoulder [ssues with other non medicine treatments, shoulder has just had a total replacement with tendons severed to new location. personally miss the total care and concern of office, all medicines were discussed and if found unagreeable were not issued or discontinued. Only the patient can abuse medications. God Bless the office from the front to the back.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. kole is always on time and listens to my pain problems. I have a owcp claim and he works with me and always goes above and beyond for my treatment. Dr. Kole does not worry about pass due bills to owcp not paying he is more concerned about the patient then the money.

September 15th, 2015
Accurate and helpful
Dr. Was accurate in everything that I was feeling with back pain. Gave me my options and worked with me what I was comfortable with. Feel at ease with Dr Kohl and his Staff.

April 24th, 2015
This doctor has had several patients allegedly hooked on oxycotin/morphine, this reallyneeds to be checked into, we know several people that are addicted to morphine 7 if the INS. don't pay he will cut you off cold turkey & does not care

June 4th, 2013
Obnoxious
Dr. Kole walked in with an attitude. He was very rude, obnoxious and only concerned about what he had to say to me. Not any information I needed to tell him. I took the time to get medical records and my imaging for the past year and he barely glanced at it. Seem more concerned about doing a urine test on me for extra money, than why I was really there, to control my pain. Never asked me what my pain level was, what I have been on in the past that didn't work, or if I have been on something that is helpful. He was kept rolling his eyes at me and called me a train wreck. He was also very rude to my daughter who brought me there and asked her rude, inapproiate questions about me. Will never go back.

March 26th, 2011
satisfiied patient
I would tell them that dr kole is a very good doctor careing and will adjust medication for them to where they are comfortable & doesn't over due mediation you can well function your everyday work if you can but is a doctor I have much respect for. Also office wait is very little wait time usuall no longer than 10 minutes so he doesn't ove-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

August 23rd, 2010
So Mean
He is the worse Dr. I have ever seen. If you ask him something he yells. He thinks he knows everything about anything. He is short with people and does not care as long as you pay your bill. I would not send anyone to see him.

April 16th, 2009
Very Caring
Been seeing Dr. Kole for 8 years now. Always concerned on how much pain I am in and if my medication is working well enough. Always very friendly and out of all the Dr`s I have seen regarding my chronic back pain he seems to really care. Him and his staff have always treated me well, highly recommend.

March 30th, 2009
Dr. Kohl is more concerned about being audited by the DEA and tells you his problems instead of you telling him yours. He always just talks about his self. Last week my liver enzymes went up, he paniced because of how much medication he had me on, so he stopped all meds & I went unconcious.

December 23rd, 2008
Just a $$ buck...
I didn't think Dr. Kole cared about this patient. He was quick to tell his financial woes and how the new patient was important to his pocket book. However, the existing patient really didn't bring in the $$. Also Dr. Kole distributes pharmaceuticals according to a report. If insurance companies find that he is distributing too much of a drug. He will cut your dosage of that drug and increase another, regardless, of the benefits or comfort level of the patient. Matter of fact, he never inquired about the comfort level that the patient was in, just stated that he had to cut the overall distribution of this drug or insurance companies would be questioning him.