A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Konyecsni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Konyecsni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Konyecsni graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Konyecsni MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William M. Konyecsni practice?
- Dr. William Konyecsni has 1 office location.
Dr. William Konyecsni practices Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists and Austin Child Psychiatrists.