Dr. William Kornfeld Is this you?

August 19th, 2013

Great caring Dr

Dr Kornfeld was my doc for 3 years while I attended WKU. The first few months were rocky until he finally got my meds right. Having adhd was difficult but after I was put on adderall salts 30mg, life became meaningful, I finished school on the deans list and moved South to georgia. Im still trying to find a doctor to get me back on my meds that kornfeld had me on. He treatedy anxiety disorder as well with benzodiazepines that were hugely effective.

April 15th, 2013