Learn more about Dr. William Kostman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kostman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kostman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kostman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kostman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Christopher Kostman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Kostman practice?
- Dr. William Kostman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kostman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.