A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kostman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kostman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kostman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Kostman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Christopher Kostman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Kostman practice?
- Dr. William Kostman has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kostman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.