Learn more about Dr. William Kou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kou, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kou graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Kou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hwai-Cheng Kou MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kou practice?
- Dr. William Kou has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Kou practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Cardiologists.