A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kou, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kou graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Kou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hwai-Cheng Kou MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kou practice?
- Dr. William Kou has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Kou practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Cardiologists.