A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kou
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kou, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kou graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Kou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hwai-Cheng Kou MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Kou practice?
- Dr. William Kou has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kou practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Cardiologists.