Learn more about Dr. William Kracht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kracht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kracht, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Infectious Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kracht graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kracht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kracht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Kracht practice?
Dr. William Kracht practices Family Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Family Physicians.