A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kracht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kracht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kracht, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chelation Therapy
- Environmental Illness
- Infectious Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kracht graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kracht has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kracht DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Kracht practice?
- Dr. William Kracht has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kracht practices Family Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Quakertown Primary Care Doctors.