Dr. William Kracht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Kracht?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Kracht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Kracht for at least ten years. He is not only a brilliant doctor, with the perfect balance of alternative and traditional medical knowledge, but as a person he is very caring, listens, and uses his vast knowledge to make the patient as healthy as possible. He is exactly what I've been looking for in a doctor and I refer many to his practice.

April 28th, 2015

Could not recommend him highly enough. He has a great mixture with traditional medicine and alternative medicine. He thinks outside the box to provide possible solutions, listening to your input. We have referred numerous friends to him. He is a one of a kind.

April 13th, 2012

An Exceptional Healer!

Dr. Kracht is an exceptional person and physician, and I feel blessed to have found him after several local doctors did not know how to diagnose or treat my symptoms and only left me to become more ill. Dr. Kracht is very knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He always treats me respectfully and we take a team approach to my care. He is the role model for what a true "Care" giver should and could be. He is to be commended for taking on the most difficult cases and seeing us through to wellness. Rose, Kim, Charlene and Adele on his staff are also very helpful and caring.

February 16th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Kracht has helped me very much with my medical issues. He's intuitive, very kind and a good listener. Adel, who is part of Dr. Kracht's office staff, is also very kind and very pleasant when scheduling appointments.

February 3rd, 2012

gladys mcfadden

dr.kracth is the best dr. i have ever seen. he does know his stuff. he will find what your health problem is and be sure he will do better than any other dr. will do for you. the staff is great. and adell is the best person you will ever know.

September 16th, 2010

Blessed Angel

Dr. Kracht is a true blessing for me! My first experience meeting him was amazing because he actually reviewed my chart before seeing me and led the visit with much concern as he asked questions. He heard what I was saying even though it was very hard for me to articulate my symptoms. He is very kind and patient. His plan of treatment after diagnosing me, was what I call miraculus. I refer him to others all of the time! Thanks Dr. Kracht.

July 24th, 2017