Dr. William Kremer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Kremer?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 5th, 2014

annual medical visit

I have been taking my mom to Dr. Kremer for 11 years and have followed him to different locations each time he transferred. He always ask necessary questions to determine her medical needs for her best treatment and does not prescribe unnecessary medicines. I would certainly recommend him to friends and will continue to take my mother to him for her treatment. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and remembers her personally each time we visit. He works hard to improve her health even though at times she can be difficult and does not do her part to stay healthy. My wait time at the office was an hour however that was due to the fact I ask to specifically have Dr. Kremer to see my mom.

February 3rd, 2017