Learn more about Dr. William Kropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kropp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kropp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kropp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kropp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropp graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kropp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Kropp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William E. Kropp practice?
- Dr. William Kropp has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kropp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons and Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.