A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kropp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kropp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropp graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kropp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Kropp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William E. Kropp practice?
- Dr. William Kropp has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Kropp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Statesboro, GA and Rincon, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons and Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.