Learn more about Dr. William Krotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Krotz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krotz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Krotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krotz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Krotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Krotz practice?
- Dr. William Krotz has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Krotz practices Family Medicine near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Bronx, NY.
See North Babylon Primary Care Doctors.