A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Krotz is Satisfactory. Dr. Krotz has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Krotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krotz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krotz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Krotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Krotz practice?
Dr. William Krotz practices Family Medicine near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See North Babylon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Krotz, Dr. Bill Krotz, Dr. Billy Krotz