Learn more about Dr. William Krotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Krotz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krotz
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Krotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krotz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Krotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Krotz practice?
- Dr. William Krotz has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Krotz practices Family Medicine near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Bronx, NY.
See North Babylon Primary Care Doctors.