Learn more about Dr. William Krotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Krotz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Krotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krotz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krotz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Krotz practice?
Dr. William Krotz practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See North Babylon Family Physicians, North Babylon Internists, and North Babylon Cardiologists.