A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Krywicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Krywicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krywicki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krywicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Krywicki, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krywicki graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Krywicki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Krywicki FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William J. Krywicki practice?
- Dr. William Krywicki has 1 office location.
Dr. William Krywicki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.