A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kubricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kubricht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubricht
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kubricht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kubricht, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubricht graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kubricht has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Samuel Kubricht MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Kubricht practice?
- Dr. William Kubricht has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kubricht practices Urology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Urologists.