Overall Review

2.6

November 2nd, 2016
Omg Rudeness beyound beleif from his nurse Renée
I was seeing this doctor for possible bladder cancer. They did many procedures and told me nothing. I was in so much pain after waiting atleast 2. Hours I just wanted out. I went though this for 2 years while they tried to find the tumor. I had to call and cancel one apt, I also said cancel on auto reminder. Renée called I said I called and canceled weeks ago. I was too sick too travel as I live in Mississippi. She called me a lair and hung up on me ! A cancer patient! Watch out if Renée is your nurse. Oh doctor said I should quit smoking with bladder cancer and after 30 plus year smoker, I did quit. I thought he would be happy. His response was a lot good it does now !!!! Don't go here

December 1st, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Kubritch's for almost 10 years. He is thorough, prompt and goes beyond what is required to address my medical problems. I cannot think of a single incident where I could quote any negativity.

September 28th, 2015
RUDE AND INCOMPETENT
This guy shouldn't call himself a dr. He was rude and did not tell me his findings or diagnosis. When I asked what he found he said he wouldn't tell me because I would look it up on the Internet. Only offered one medicine which made me very sick and did not have any other remedies.

September 22nd, 2015
This doctor has run every test my insurance would cover knowing my problem was nerve damage. Result... Nerve damage. He can't help me. I've waited for him each time from 3-4 hours, and the one time I needed them to help me out b/c of traffic they refused to see me. I called the office number and was told it was fine and there was a grace period. I arrived 30 minutes late with a call ahead. After 45 total minutes the nurse called me to say I would not be seen. I went back to his nurse and she rudely said well you're 45 minutes late. I said no mam I called and they said it was ok. She actually told me unfortunately she didn't get the message so I could politely go pay $75 for a no show or I would never see him again. I chose the latter.

June 4th, 2015
He didn't even know why he was scoping me. I get a UTI every time I come here. I have to wait 1 1/2 hours to see him. I'm done.

April 16th, 2015
Arrogant is putting it mildly
I have never in my entire life been treated so rudely by any doctor. He seemed to resent the fact that I knew more about my rare disease than he did. He was extremely rude. I was completely caught off guard as I have never witnessed such arrogance and down right rudeness from any doctor. I have always had extremely good relationships with any doctor I have gone to before. If he was the last doctor on the face of the earth, I wouldn't go back to him!

November 26th, 2013
uncaring
i cannot believe how my mother has been treated by dr kubrictandh office the people there care more about money then people health.they almost seem like they are heartless and become greedy sound like they feel that they don't need the patient.my 8 7 year old mother was denied treatment because she could not afford to pay a75.oo fee for missing appiontmentshe develop a bad infection because they refuseto see her now she has walk around with a drop bladder fortwo month i cant believe doctor who took a oath would do this she miss appointment how much did he lose because of that.is it greed uncaring or is it prejudice. i wouldnot recommend this doctor to anyone i do hope that this office realize they are dealing with people and do need patient to stay open and if they keep treating peoplethis way it will catch up to them

May 30th, 2013
Prolapse repair
I went in for a simple prolapse repair. I left unable to urinate. After four days of not going to the bathroom I almost died. My kidneys completely shut down. The doctor blamed me for not being educated on catheterizing myself. I specifically stated that I wanted to go home with a catheter/bag if need be. He refused to help after. I had to find a second doctor. Two more surgeries, the sling was way to far up and cut of the bladder from releasing urine. A year later I still have no feeling in my bladder and leak worse now than before.

May 4th, 2012
Terrible wait times.
Very personable but terrible wait times. Staff member was very defensive and unapologetic when questioned about wait time. Almost 1.5 hours went by without any explanations. Had to leave due to another appointment. Two previous visits were around an hour duration before seeing the physician.

August 16th, 2011
Waited one hour and a half before leaving. No excuse for not explaining to waiting patients the cause for such delay.

January 12th, 2011
I WANT MY LIFE BACK
I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND DR. KUBRICHT TO ANYONE.I CANNOT EVACUATE MY RECTUM AFTER SMALL RECTOCYLE THERE IS NO FURTHER PROCEDURE THAT CAN BE DONE DUE TO HIS NEGLIGENCE I AM MALNOURISHED,ALONG WITH SEVERE PAIN AND PROBLEMS WITH CYSTOCYLE..