A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kuehnling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kuehnling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuehnling
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuehnling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kuehnling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehnling graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuehnling has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Kuehnling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Kuehnling practice?
- Dr. William Kuehnling has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kuehnling practices Family Medicine near Depew, NY.
See Depew Primary Care Doctors.