A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kuehnling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kuehnling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuehnling
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuehnling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kuehnling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehnling graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuehnling has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Kuehnling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Kuehnling practice?
- Dr. William Kuehnling has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kuehnling practices Family Medicine near Depew, NY.
See Depew Family Physicians.