Learn more about Dr. William Kufs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kufs, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kufs graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kufs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kufs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Kufs practice?
Dr. William Kufs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.