A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kufs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kufs is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kufs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kufs graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kufs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Kufs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Kufs practice?
- Dr. William Kufs has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kufs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.