A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kufs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kufs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kufs
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kufs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kufs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kufs graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kufs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Kufs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Kufs practice?
- Dr. William Kufs has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kufs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Cardiologists.