Dr. William Kuhel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Kuhel?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. William Kuhel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2016

gives inadequate and incomplete CT Scan reports.

May 20th, 2016

More than just a surgeon

I had a very difficult case. I had a metal plate from spine surgery make a hole in my esophagus. Dr Kuhel along with several other top Doctors operated for 15 hours to put a graft over this hole. I will be able to eat again soon. This is a Dr who has answers every one of my 1000 emails. Has come in on a day off to see me. Has called to see how I feel, has spoken to EVERY RADIOLOGIST AFTER A TEST I HAD!!! He is one of the nicest genuine people I know. He is very conservative and errs on the side of caution. I would recommend to EVERYONE. I have never had a Dr call just to see how I am feeling. He puts 110% of himself into his work. His staff are also AMAZING people from his physician assistant to Billing they are all amazing.

December 23rd, 2015

Best doctor - Kuhel

Kuhel is a doctor of the highest quality. He takes a conservative approach to dealing with my circumstance and consequently has successfully treated my cancer for 11 years.

December 10th, 2015

Brilliant Surgeon!

Extraordinary surgeon! Kuhel did a thyroidectomy for cancer, and 5 years later I'm still cancer-free and have no problems with my parathyroids either. Three women I know went elsewhere, and have ALL had problems. THANK YOUR DR. KUHEL FOR YOUR BRILLIANT WORK!!

November 2nd, 2015

The best doctor for thyroid and parathyroid concerns!

problem, most probably an adenoma in one of my four parathyroid glands, I knew I would need surgery. Being the person I am, I wanted to go to the absolutely best doctor there is. I did my research and found Dr. Kuhel, not only that, but, I consulted with a cousin of mine who is a professor of medicine at Emory University Medical School and asked him to do some research for me. He also said Dr. Kuhel came out as number one. I scheduled my appointment with him and am glad I did. He is a fairly quiet spoken gentleman, but knew from the very first visit and the symptoms, that I had Primary Hyperparathyroidism. He scheduled some tests and then shorty thereafter the surgery. Everything went as he said it would. He does not rush, he takes his time and does the job right. Other doctors and nurses in the hospital all said he is a meticulous surgeon, and they were right. So, if you have any possible thyroid or parathyroid concerns, Dr. Kuhel is the one doctor you want at your side!

June 18th, 2014

Dr. Kuhel is great and his team is the most polite one I have ever encountered

He deserves the title of super doctor. His assistant is also caring and patiently explain everything about the disease. I got cancer in thyroid and was calling all the hospitals in New York area and even going to Columbia Presbyterian early in the morning just to get an appointment. Only when I got there and the staff told me I couldn't see any thyroid specialist and had to wait for another month just to get the consultation(let alone doing surgery)even if I already got the tissue result of thyroid cancer. Very inefficient n rude.Check my review with James A Lee.We called Weil Cornell later for appointment with doctor Kuhel and explained we want to get appointment early and they overbooked for me to the appointment next day. They are the incredibly polite and efficient medical team.I got to wait very long time because of overbook but every minute of waiting time worth it. They go into details about the type of cancer I have causes consequence complications everything u can think of for nearly one hour and give us a date to do surgery right there on that day. If anyone has a major disease like cancer you might want to put your life in the right hand and trust me this doctor is the right person,at least in New York.A review from a peasant like me is trustworthier than any TV show,rich n famous ppl cuz every doctor will be great to these ppl when their true character will only be unmasked in front of ordinary underprivileged ppl like us.

October 20th, 2013

Unusual and Tricky

I accidentally swallowed a piece of metal wire from a bbq brush. The wire was 1mm thin and about 10 mm long. It was lodged in my esophagus and penetrated almost completely through. I had had a 4 day hospitalization at Westchester Medical Center and two surgical attempts at retrieving it before I found Dr. Kuhel. When I called his office, I was treated well and an appointment day was very quickly created. The actual office visit was uneventful, and I was impressed with the entire staff. The fact that they worked hard to get me into surgery earlier because of my pain levels was extremely kind. Dr. Kuhel was meticulous and thorough with his exam and was sensitive to my pain. Dr. Kuhel consulted with a cardio thoracic surgeon so that on my surgery day, there would be every attempt possible at finding and removing the wire from my esophagus. He researched previous cases, discussed my situation with colleagues, and approached my case with extreme meticulous care - which is what led to a successful outcome. This is not a typical event. Even if he had not been able to retrieve the wire, I still would have written a positive review, because I understood just how difficult this situation was.

April 10th, 2013

Awesome all around!!

Dr. Kuhel was the most amazing person I have ever met. He instilled me in so much confidence in someone who is otherwise morbidly scared of doctors and any medical procedures. He is just AWESOME and the BEST.

August 12th, 2012

Dr Kuhel operated on my thyroid couple of years ago. He's very professional, soft spoken, takes his time with his Pts. He spoke to my family in the waiting room after the surgery which some surgeons don't do and follows up with me after. The office is clean since its brand new and the staff are nice.

February 8th, 2012

Ms. Ina Reznicek

My pleasure to write a glowing review for Dr. Kuhel. He assured me that I could ask him as many questions I needed to ask, pertaining to my having hyperparathyroid surgery. I sent email questions to him, and without making me feel stupid, he answered every question and calmed my fears. He's gentle and professional. Without reservation, I highly recommend Dr. Kuhel.

May 10th, 2011

Old fashion caring

Dr Kuhel is knowledge of his field is outstanding. His OLD fashion caring and making you feel at ease is a terrific attribute. He follow up skills are superb. His staff just feeds from mannerism , attitude and caring. What medicine should be !

May 6th, 2011

Professional and caring

I have been going to Dr. Kuhel for 17 years. I needed surgery twice during this time. Dr. Kuhel is an excellent surgeon, and a very caring person.