A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kuhn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Kuhn MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. William Kuhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kuhn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Paris, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN.
See Paris Internists and Paris Gastroenterologists.