A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kuhn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital Inc
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Kuhn MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. William Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kuhn practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Paris, IL.
See Paris Internists and Paris Gastroenterologists.