A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kunsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kunsman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunsman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kunsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunsman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kunsman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Kunsman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Kunsman practice?
- Dr. William Kunsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kunsman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.