Learn more about Dr. William Kunsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kunsman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunsman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kunsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kunsman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunsman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kunsman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Kunsman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Kunsman practice?
- Dr. William Kunsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kunsman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.