A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kupsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kupsky, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupsky graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kupsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kupsky MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. William Kupsky practice?
- Dr. William Kupsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Kupsky practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.