A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kussmaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kussmaul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kussmaul graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kussmaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kussmaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Kussmaul practice?
Dr. William Kussmaul practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.