Learn more about Dr. William Kussmaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kussmaul is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kussmaul
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kussmaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kussmaul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kussmaul graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kussmaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kussmaul MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Kussmaul practice?
- Dr. William Kussmaul has 11 office locations.
Dr. William Kussmaul practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.