A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kussmaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kussmaul is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kussmaul
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kussmaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kussmaul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kussmaul graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kussmaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kussmaul MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Kussmaul practice?
- Dr. William Kussmaul has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kussmaul practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.