Learn more about Dr. William Kussmaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kussmaul is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kussmaul
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kussmaul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kussmaul graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kussmaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kussmaul MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Kussmaul practice?
- Dr. William Kussmaul has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kussmaul practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.