A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kuzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kuzon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kuzon, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzon graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuzon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Kuzon MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Kuzon practice?
- Dr. William Kuzon has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Kuzon practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.