William Kuzon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

August 22nd, 2012
Worst experience ever
Deciding to have my surgery performed by Dr. Kuzon was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. He seemed like he knew what he was doing and his personality was OK but lacking in skill (where it mattered most) unfortunately. I should of ran when he told me its against his personal policy not to show any before and after pictures of his cosmetic surgeries. If someone saw mine, they would run far and fast. My life has been severely altered in a negative way. I saved up for years and years to have this surgery. It looks like I tried to do it myself; not to mention I almost died from a decision made by his poor judgement. I would of sued but unfortunately I waited too long and the statue passed. Now I dream of the day I can afford to have another surgery to fix the damage. He was highly recommended to me and I don't know why. Worst decision ever. You have been warned. :(

July 17th, 2009
Absolutely wonderful doctor! Can't say enough good things about this man! If you are having serious abdominal wound problems, go to UofM, and seek out Doctor Kuzon! I'll never regret it!