A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kwan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Warren Kwan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Kwan practice?
- Dr. William Kwan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Kwan practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.